An excellent opportunity for Networking, receiving the Moral Support you need, and learning State of the Art Job Search Strategies for job searchers 45+.
- Is your search more difficult due to your age?
- Do you feel alone in your job search and no one understands what you are going through?
- Are you feeling depressed and frustrated in a long job search?
- Looking for state of the art job search strategies that get results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you will love New Positive Directions, a Job Search Networking Support Group focused on job searchers 45+.
This group will meet on the phone every week to learn state of the art job search strategies that highlight your age an asset You will meet people like you who share your feelings because they are going through the same thing. Unlike your family and friends who say they understand even though they are working and haven’t lost their job, the members of this group are unemployed and looking for a job , so they do know how you feel. New Positive Directions is a six week job search networking support group where:
- You can share your feelings in a safe environment with like-minded people.
- You can ask questions about your job search and get the solutions you need to get the job you want.
- You can laugh and have fun looking for a job.
During the 6 Week Job Search Networking Support Group
you will learn:
- How to make your age an asset
- How to find the hidden job market
- How to create resumes and cover letters that deliver results
- How to stay positive and healthy
- How to ace your interview
- How to follow-up your way to success
On Monday, January 28, 2013, at 1 pm, I am offering a free preview call of the New Positive Directions group. Once you experience the support, you will feel more energized and more confident, and that will make a tremendous difference in your job search.
Photo credit: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net stock images