I am a Certified Job Loss Recovery Specialist, Certified Job Search Strategist, and Certified Career Management Coach. The knowledge I have gained from these three certifications enables me to offer my clients a wholistic job search. As a wholistic coach, I put the care in career. Starting from coping with the job loss to searching for the right position and landing it, I am there every step of the way supporting my clients through the emotional roller coaster called a job search.
As the founder/facilitator of 2 job search networking groups, I am humbled and honored to be able to share my expertise with the people in these groups as they cope with their emotions. When they land a job, it is wonderful to be a part of their happiness.
I have been married to my husband, Mike, for 31 years. I have two grown children. I live in Massachusetts, about 30 miles north of Boston and enjoy the changing seasons as one becomes the next. My favorite things to do are eat out and take out–but only for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Certified Job Search Strategist
- Certified Career Management Coach
- Certified Job Loss Recovery Coach
- Approved Expert at Careerealism.com
- Career Thought Leader Consortium Associate
- Blog syndicated by Career Thought Leader Consortium
- Listed in Career Copilot.com 101 Career Experts all Job Hunters Should Follow on Twitter
Pensacola News Journal—Age No Barrier May 28, 2012
- Job Week by Content that Works—Word Cloud May 28, 2012